Hugely successful PPC in a brand-dominated sector
- Within 4 months, lead volume increased by 59% and decreased the cost per lead by 42%
- Core PPC campaigns
- Monthly lead volumes increased by 261%
- Monthly sales increased by 222%
- Overall cost per lead decreased by 44%
- Content marketing and paid social activity delivered 250% increase in organic sales.
- Additional PPC channels
- Bings Ads - over 2,000 leads for a 7% lower acquisition cost
- Display campaigns - over 600,000 impressions.
- Gmail leads - 60% more revenue over core
- Paid social increased brand awareness with direct traffic up 20% YoY
The Health Insurance Specialists
The Health Insurance Specialists (THIS) is one of the UK’s leading health insurance brokers offering 100% independent, no-obligation quotes from the whole of the UK marketplace – including insurers like Bupa, AXA and Vitality Health.
THIS needed support to improve their primary acquisition channel, Google AdWords. Campaigns on this channel were experiencing a decline in performance which resulted in lower than expected lead volumes and high lead acquisition costs.
A dynamic, ambitious PPC strategy designed to support and achieve the key commercial objectives. The new strategy followed a clear ‘test and learn’ approach, essential to making sure all optimisation, targeting and campaign decisions were made using reliable insights and data.
As well as improving Google AdWords performance, the new strategy included the development of additional PPC channels, such as Gmail and Bing Ads and developing the THIS brand online.
TDMP has been the key to growth. Since they took over, they have increased premiums by an average 50% and reduced the cost per conversion by 52% by month 6. This has been achieved through their strategic approach and daily management of the campaign, a level of service which makes them feel part of our team.
, The Health Insurance Specialists
Find out more about our approach and successes with our clients across a number of sectors and channels.